Blood pressure monitor
Blood pressure monitor
Household sphygmomanometers are mainly used in families. Family medical care has become modern medical care fashion. In the past people measure blood pressure must go to the hospital, should have household electronic sphygmomanometer only now, sit in the home can monitor the change of blood pressure at any time, if discover blood pressure is abnormal, can go to the hospital in time for treatment, rose to prevent the action of the disease such as cerebral hemorrhage, heart failure. In recent years, the sphygmomanometer calibration has been changed from millimeters of mercury (mmHg) to dry pas (kPa) in accordance with the international recommendations of the International Legal Metrology Organization "Sphygmomanometer revision Draft Provisions". 1kPa= 7.5mmhg, the scale of the value is 0.5kPa. There are two scales on the blood pressure meter. Please pay attention when using it. Household sphygmomanometers mostly adopt German technology, easy to operate, easy to carry, intelligent inflating and deflating, automatic shut-off, blood pressure can be measured in one minute, accuracy close to mercury sphygmomanometer, family popular application preferred automatic electronic sphygmomanometer.
How to use electronic sphygmomanometer
1) Keep quiet indoors and keep the room temperature at about 20℃.
2) Before the measurement, the subject should relax, rest for 20 ~ 30 minutes, empty the bladder, refrain from drinking alcohol, coffee and strong tea, and stop smoking.
3) The subject can take the sitting position or supine position, the measured arm should be placed at the same level with the right atrium (when sitting, the arm should be at the same level with the fourth costal cartilage, when lying, the arm should be placed at the level of the midaxillary line), and the abduction is 45 degrees. Roll up the sleeve to armpit or remove one sleeve for easy measurement.
4) Before measuring blood pressure, the gas in the cuff of the sphygmanometer should be emptied first, and then the cuff should be evenly tied to the upper arm. It should not be too loose or too tight, so as not to affect the accuracy of the measurement value. The middle of the air pocket is the brachial artery to the elbow fossa (most electronic sphygmomanometers mark this position with an arrow on the cuff), and the lower edge of the cuff is 2 ~ 3 cm from the elbow fossa.
5) Turn on the electronic sphygmomanometer and record the blood pressure measurement results after the measurement.
6) After the completion of the first measurement, air should be completely deflated, wait at least 1 minute, and then repeat the measurement once more, and take the average value of the two times as the obtained blood pressure value. In addition, if you want to determine whether to suffer from hypertension, it is best to measure blood pressure at different times. It is generally believed that at least 3 times of blood pressure measured at different times can be defined as hypertension.
7) If it is necessary to observe changes in blood pressure every day, the blood pressure of the same arm should be measured with the same sphygmomanometer at the same time, in the same position, so that the results can be more reliable.